Saturday, September 10, 2011

Game plan for a great year

first water polo tournoment . its hard and i'm slower than everyone practically,they're all stronger too and skinnier. My goal when i was at my lowest weight was just to be fast ,the fastest. I loved the feeling of my feet flying on a track and having effortless breathing,the endorfines rushing to my head and fingertips. :)
I think that should continue to be my goal in this new sport, to be fast and strong. I'm loosing weight but then again i restricted excelently last week. When i flex my stomach i can see the 6 pack lines,now time to get rid of the fat covering them!!!!!!!!!!!!
So my new plan :
go to practice everyday
go to ymca and practice swimming for an hr
and then weights
in free time : run ,jump rope
and then i still need to go to yoga , i need it to mellow out.
Last summer me and my rents had a deal ,i went to yoga and they wouldn't look for therapy or a self esteme class or something for me. Easy deal. Work out instead of therapy.
My dad and sister went. I didn't get a "good job" or "u were great" or "that was awesome!" after the game.
i never do. Instead i got "that looks hard,u need to be in really good shape to keep up with those girls."
Gee thanks. I'm used to this though. My mom is worse. Good was never good enough. Even at age 8 dancing, "smile more,shoulders echo!, FULL OUT"

SO THE NEW GOALS ARE:
The designated workout plan above
no progcrastinating (this mean i won't be writing often)
get left and right spits by the end of the year
get double piroette by end of the year
get faster at swimming!!!!!
make mile time 8min instead of 9
six pack!!!!!!!
great grades


I tried on my old pants,the leg part fits and its loose around the butt(!!) my bras don't fit either,everythigns falling off me and my thighs are tight and tan. My stomache.... :/ (need i say more?)  I'm determined to be optimistic though, i can do this,i have to do this. I want the weight off for my birthday party in february. I still freak over food,i think if my diet is fairly clean i will be ok,salad is ok. I will eat salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment