Monday, September 19, 2011

one door closing,another door opening

SO i was talking to my dear MettleHead and hes a sweetheart. Sometimes i forget how sweet he is to me. I was talking to him all night after one of my games and i was also talking to Tri at the same time. She was tellign me about a guy and then i started teasing her that i don't know him and i should meet him. And she kept telling me that i was 'weird' and not to be 'weird' in front of him. REALLY?!?!?!! Shes stranger than me! and then she goes on like i'm going to ruin everything -_- SHEs one of the reasons i never got alone time with the Ex. Long story short i'm just in shock that she's turning into ONE OF THEM. Whatever. I guess i'm to WEIRD for her.
SO i was talking to MH (i'm just gonna call him the boy,ok cause my mettlehead is just tht .) 
and i was crying over my fight with Tri and he was nice to me. Ya ok we flirt a lot. He calls me baby and sweetie and it LOOKs like its something but it not.... at least not yet.
I asked him what'd he'd think if i still had feelings for him and he said that 'nothing would change.'
and that he likes me too. 



(:


i very much like that. and i liked that he's stopped poking me and grabbing me hard and he's started just holding me kinda soft and putting his face really close to mine. I feel small next to him. Small and cold. Because he's sorta big (like built not fat,i can't even look at fat guys like that) and he's always warm and likes that i'm WEIRD. He doesn't like that i hate myself though. He calls me gorgeous. Theres always room for improvment. He never complained that i stopped dressing really baggy and dirty like a guy and starting doing my hair nicer. My point is proven. I just sorta wish he'd make a move... should i make a move? all i know is that i need to loose another ten pounds,i've been loosing and i've been eating. I'm very proud. But i DO purge. >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment