Wednesday, September 14, 2011

i told my mom the massive dinner i had and she was proud of me. sHE would have been prouder if she knew i didn't purge it :/
i have to eat regularly , its the only way to keep the swelling down and loose again. NOTE:THIS IS NOT RECOVERY. This is doing what i have to do,and that is all. I need to keep up with my swim team and i need to stay awake and i need the jump start for my metabolism and the bloating to stop,and i need the pike for my inhancing workouts
i should loose 15 lb by febuary at the latest if not more
i'm taking baby steps,to somewhere
I watched a video on the first black woman starting dancer for the american ballet company and shes tarted when she was 14. I m not black but now i know that my dream is possible and that makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment