Thursday, September 1, 2011

hello my fabulous followers :)
today i got the lolli pops so that starts ASAP
water polo is going ok ,my tum feels smaller but i don't feel any faster or stronger :(

intake:
cup of orange juice
bag of glutin free pretzles
and dinner

work out :
walking EVERYWHERE
dance class
water polo practice
shaking my leg all day

ive got so much work 2 do so i'll catch u all up soon, not looking forward to tomorrow though. We scrimage with the boys (boys in speedos should be illigal ) .

I miss my old friends,everything is changing.I keep being acussed of my 'style' changing. Now that i think about it i guess my style IS change.
I smile and i play around on the outside but on the inside i'm just like this girl from my english class,silent   and deep in thought. I'm in my own world,i just wish i could stay there.

xoxo
please comment! for real fab people keep me sane !!!!
-echo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh your going to burn so many calories, I'm walking everywhere as well of course this is mainly because I don't have a car. xD My style changed to when I went through this at first, I'm now finding myself in a whole lot of black, doesn't matter what they think your allowed to change.

    ReplyDelete