Monday, September 5, 2011

My uncle ;events of tonight and the past 4 years

how come
u never
came for me
wrote to me
called me
i thought you wanted me
abandoned me
betray me

i spat
at your name
the image
of everything
they said you did
but i longed
for you to take me away
from my fallen paridise
take your favorite with you
your favorite
i only found out what you did
a year ago
they kept it
trying to keep me a child
innocent
and unaffected
oblivious to my pain
for 3 years
now its been four
and i still cry

and ive finally texted you
3 monthes ago
to descover
you
didn't mean to
abandon me
leave me
hurt me
that you
still love me
wish me well
and miss me
still
why would't you take me away

you have no claim
of blood too me
sure
is it because i remind you of her
too much
is that why you couldn't look at me
but you would love me more
than your own baby (if you had one)
they tell me
and now
as i'm talking to you
through our scyber line
texting
the words
so rationally irrational
in black and white
i'm
angry
happy
sad
betray
curious
distant

and think to myself
this is what happens
when you make a mistake
that you can't take back
this is what happens
when your so far from perfect

and we plan to see eachother soon
for the first time
in over 4 years

No comments:

Post a Comment