Sunday, September 11, 2011

let me be hopeful,let me have faith,let me try and be happy

NOW u admit u liked me!?!?
great we could have been together when i thought u were brilliant
now ur just pissing me off
but not because of that
because u don't believe
in healing
in people
in being  better
i've gotten better
i'm not the
girl in the baggy,dirty sweatshirt
the night time binge monster
plotting her suicide
wait
for her uncle to come
come for her
wait for someone
to love me
one thing hasn't changed
Something controls me
my eating
I feel horrid for everything i ate tonight
but whats wrong with saying
it's ok
i'll be
better tomorrow
our friend is better
and HE is happy
don't
be mad
and jealous
like i know u secretly are
that he's healed himself
and my cuts and wounds are stitched
because they're still tender
but we're both almost happy
and your not
let us be hopeful
if i fall i fall
and i won't complain if u ever get to say
that u were right

No comments:

Post a Comment