Sunday, September 4, 2011

GirlWithMyName

Edex has a new girl . I honestly wouldn't care if she didn't have my name -___-
hes such a retard.
AND i'm prettier than her (and i dnt thnk im prettier than hardly anyone). My face is for sure prettier. Of course she never went phyco on him either......
Its not that i'm into him it's that i h8 what ana did to me, she made me push him away. I guess it was for the best though,ana always knows best but i wonder what would happen if i went:'hey! remember how you always asked me why i didn't eat at lunch?well its because i didn't and i didn't eat breakfast either and i worked off dinner too! i have freaking ana and mia tendancies and no one ever noticed!

that would sure go over well-__-
its ok because my mom always taught me to share my old toys with the less fortunate when i'm done with them. I hope this girl with my name enjoys the taste of my lemonade lip gloss.

this is so trigger-licious for me i love it ,
i can always win i can be tinny and prettier and perfect
just because no one thinks i can

No comments:

Post a Comment