Monday, June 13, 2011

Binge,Blushes and Workouts

grr! no!!! i totally binged!!!
i ate sooooo much its not even funny! ok i'm fasting . I don't care what anyone says to me i'm so fat and if i eat im GOING TO EAT EVERYTHING!
damage report :
2slices of buttered glutine free toast
cerial w/ almond milk
an omlet (eggs mushrooms tomatoes)
chocolate almond milk
greek yogurt
2 granola bars
aaaaahhhhh this isn't fair!!!!! why do i have 2 be the fat 1!?...i don't have to be if i stop this gross madness . SIgh .
In other news i was IMing a friend (insert blush here) ,yea :) OMAGOSH!!!! look at me! what is WRONG with me!? shit . this isn't fair,ok long story short he was flirting and i was flirting and ok it was just one big o'l flirt fest. I'm so upset with the binge that i can't think about anything else. Well i'm working out in a bit so that should help some of the damage . Anyone want to fast with me?

2 comments:

  1. Ill fast with you just email o k brittney_at_brittney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently fasting!
    angelz_141@hotmail.com. Drop me an email or something. I'm rarely online anymore though :(
    =/ believe me. I've had much worse binges. Try to keep yourself in check, love! <3

    ReplyDelete