Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rants & midday ramblings

Why is life so confusing!!!!!
i hate it ugh!!! i wish i could shut my brain off , i've been eating like a 'normal' person. I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THEM!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH
its scaring me .
You know whats sad ? i look at people thinner than me and i still think that they're fat!
This is driving me crazy i want to give up on everything . But something says i don't
No most of me does. Grrrrrrrrrr
I really am hating myself .
THings i hate: my fat arms
my fat thighes
my FAT stomach
the gross back fat that recovery gave me
How big my butt is getting
how i just AM!
its so sickening
i also feel like i'm under house arrest
I wish i could go to bording school ,that would be great,truly .
I truly hate everything and see no point of going on .
I want to die ,i've said it out loud in front of J and another friend ,the 2nd friend just sort of stared at me funny. I didn't give a fuck then or now . Screw this ,mmhm my stomache hurts :/

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are struggling at the moment. Try to lock in on the things you enjoy in life *other than food*...do nice things for yourself, becuase you deserve it.
    Self-hatred might isn't good. We can't go through life hating ourselves. I hate my thighs too...I want to cut them off with a knife...but I have good things inside of me. As do you. :) Try to focus in them and keep pushing forward. Stay strong. I know it's easier said than done...but try. :)

    ReplyDelete