Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ok ,i know i'm supposed to be getting dressed and that shouldn't be that hard since i have a closet exploding to the brim with clothes but it is. Getting dressed 4 me isn't JUST about clothes ,every piece makes a statment. That and i'm trying to find something that fits right today and won't make me look fat. It's a hard combo,truly an art . If i ever get to meet the little fat fairy i'm  going to knock him outta his shoes and shank him 1 . I swear. Its sux being fat and having good taste (i'm not trying to be self absorbed). ugh . whatever i'm cooking anyways so i don't have to dress up yet . I'm screwed anyways . My mom ends work soon so she'll be around to monitor my intake,yaya (sarcasim in case u didn't catch that) . So i have to eat plenty today to convince her i'm ok . Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I can never decide what to wear. I put something on thinking it will look ok and then I look in the mirror just to find out that it makes me look fat. Or put on a pair of pants just to find out that they are tighter. I hate when people watch me to make sure I eat enough or ask e about food. I really hate it when I get asked if I've eaten (while I'm eating nonetheless) and I've been eating all day.

    ReplyDelete