Tuesday, June 14, 2011

They're still watching me supper close , especially since i got a gym membership :/
I was forced to eat. I took an aqua arobics class and a yoga class 2day and i still hav dance later so i'll be ok i think .
Intake:
5 cherry tomatoes
1 small piece of fish(still looked massive 2 me)
2 eggs
3 slices of pumpkin bead
1/2 of almond milk
laxitives
and i sorta purged a bit :/ i just sort of came up on its own so i'm not sure if it counts . My plan is to eat less and less till i'm not eating anything at all. What a beautiful day that will be ....
Heading towards bones 1 step at a time xoxox 2 u all

4 comments:

  1. You didn't take that much in today! I think your calories were really good for the day. :) especially since they were all healthy calories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your intake today seems pretty small, and it was all healthy so don't be bummed about it. Plus you did amazing workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did really well!
    Do not stress too much about it.
    Today is a new day, a chance to do even better!
    You can do it! :)
    Have a fantastic day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're calories total for the day is really good, not to mention you worked out =).
    Keep going! x

    ReplyDelete