Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Same old story

i want to be small, so small that you'll have to hold on tight so i won't slip through you're fingers
i want to be thin ,so thin that you'll worry i'll float away .
She is screaming again .
Its  terrifying ,she won't leave the house. What kind of 11 year old wouldn't want to go to the pool on a hot day?
She's throwing a fit like she's a five year old....shit.

Cabrona
all she does is YELL
i heard the lap , she's chewing my older sister out.

she can fight her own battles!

no!!! i have to here u yell at her! when you scream like this

it scares the SHIT OUTTA ME!


of course she leaves

i cry

and my older sister hugs me

strangly enough i let myself cry

and she turns my cries into laughter

just like ,every time

they'll be an exchange of appologies in ten minutes


i'm sorry ;
i know that....
you where right...
blah blah blah

sure your forgiven

but its never forgotten

and i never look at you the same

4 comments:

  1. I want to be that thin. I hope I get there soon. And I hate listening to people fight. I don't care who it is fighting. I hate listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will all be thin like that one day.
    One day soon! :)
    Ugh, I hate hate hate listening to people fight!
    It is the worst. :(
    I hope you had a great day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling is better than screaming. :)

    It's too hot in San Jose. I should know - I live here too. Thinness doesn't have any geographical boundary but we happen to live in the same city.

    Please feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be small like that too. I want people to say I'm too thin... that I look unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete