Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gonna-be-boney Bear in hibernation

So i've slept through most of the day after my gym orientation (clap clap now i can use something other than the pool!!) . I feel weird ,i've been sleeping a lot and the only really weak part of me is my hands (?) strange much ,yes.
New discovery! Water+pickle =hunger no more . Yaya for pickles!!! :P
So i felt like such a faliure because my quota of 500 calories was used up by 11 am (darn u family) . But since i'm sick i will get away with not eating much(yaya!!) . I almost binged today ,thanks 4 the support i was able to stop myself :) and eat a packet of taco bell hot sause (that too holds off hunger!!) . Ugh i'm ready to go back into hibernation till its time to leave 4 yoga that is,if my sister will even let me since i don't feel to good. I mean so what?! i'll take a niquile or some pill or whatever after igo work out!?
I'm trying out for water polo in the fall (i have never played water polo in my LIFE) so i need to be in tip top shape wish me luck ! xoxo stay gorgeous !

2 comments:

  1. "(i have never played water polo in my LIFE)" = LOL! :) And yay for trying new things! :D
    Yeah, I like cucumbers too ...no calories and lots to chew.

    Hope you feel better soon, careful with work out if u're gonna pop some pills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I freaking eat Taco Bell's mild salsa like it's going out of style!!! I can eat like 5 of the packets in a sitting because they're soooo good.

    I'm happy you didn't purge. :)

    Water polo would be so fun! I used to be an Elite swimmer and on Fridays after our swim meets (our meets were on Thursday nights) we would get our ribbons and then play water polo all day! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete