Friday, June 10, 2011

When She SPeakS

WOW
what? i had dinner
o PLEASE don't even bother
what?
trying to justify it,look no one is home
I don't need to ,normal people do it all the time * worried* yea so?
so BURN off those cals!!! your going to get fat!
Your right
Well get up and do it!...thata girl :) Your going to get closer
:) Really ?
yes ,and remember it doesn't matter if your tired just stay in motion any calorie burned is one less on you 
ok 
This is my discussion with Her  after dinner yesterday . I didn't p/b though :) i am so proud of me lol . I did have a lot of cals though so i'll put the new gyp pass to work and only have  fruit and a granola bar 
good day lovelies! stay strong & beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love girlie! At least you get your ass up and excercise, after 10 mins im spent.

    keep fighting..you can do it :)

    <3 J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job not purging! Woot!!

    I might sound ignorant asking this.. but is "her" Ana? lol

    ReplyDelete