Saturday, June 4, 2011

thoughts of one with daymares

worthless
to much
food today
neg cals
2 balance it out
it doesn't matter what anyone says
because I KNOW
 I KNOW WHAT I AM
sizes don't lie
worthless
i want to die
bones
bones
something i have never seen
completely on me
it takes strength to do what we do
does it take more strength to conquer the fear ?
my fear of food and fat?
There was a point when i was terrified of butter
the other day
i stared at my plate of nachos for 3 whole minutes
a friend who knows
just stared at me
i want to stop
i want to live
if i eat , i will eat everything so i must not eat at all
that is how it works
when i eat its to much
but who is to say that i eat to little?
who is to say what we are is wrong
when they are jealous of those who achieve their goals
the world doesn't want anyone to suceseed
is my mind simply masochistic ?
believe in the beauty of your dreams
a friend once said
my dreams
my nightmares
day dreams
does this mean you can get daymares?
i'm afraid of therapy
i'm scared
i'm terrified
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment