Friday, June 10, 2011

Love triangle

i miss you
that is so ridiculous
its been 2 weeks
since school ended
i like
how when you hold me
i feel small
but safe
safe
and you feel strong
like you'll never let go
pressing your cheek against mine
and whisper 'mine'
hold my cool hand
in your warm one
i like how
you sit with me
when you could sit
with your friends
and listen to screamo
i like
how you respect
the EDONS part of me
and don't mention it
because you understand
what its like to have loose ends
i love
how we both want to get outta here
Your sight
is still chained to her
she regrets you
you love her
could you like me
since you saw me look my best?
and held me when i cried?
since we both play hard to get
and you call me out ?
theres always her
you love her
i love her
i like you
so i don't mind
i like what we have
for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment