Friday, June 10, 2011

coments 2 every1!!!

Gianni: Yes when i say "Her" i'm talking not specifically about ana but the little voice, she's the one that puts me down, the little whispering that tells me everything i must do i do not meet the exsact specifications  for Ana (EDONS yes maybe even bulimia) but it is much easier to call her that .And when i say 'IT' (in many of my earlier posts) i'm talking about the sickness all of this caused,i literally cannot eat without blowing up like a fish and looking pregnate (dumb dr.'s gave pills & lacsitives 4 that but thts prob TMI lol) I love all your comments and support you're fabulous  <3

Jammydodger: SISTER!!omfm (o my fluffy monkeys!) my relationship with food is quite similar (my current bad binge habits :/) love the comments and your new blog ,all i can say there is keep it up :) you'll meet your weight goal (probably before i do!)

brittney: o dear my love what can i say? you are more or less my age so you probably feel my pain with the parents (they just don't get it!) . I love you honesty about your fears and how you understand that telling people that aren't like us is a very hard thing to do (i bet you've gotten the ' well you need to stop because this isn't healthy for you/the media is evil/being healthy is oober more important than being beautiful' speech just as much as i have) . Yes it's a shame about the cute guy,i'll keep all of you posed on what happens there . Good luck with everything that you do i love to read your blog ,truly <3
comment on this and i will coment on you if i have not already much love ,thanks for the suport -Echo

3 comments:

  1. OMG <3 This just made my day.... just posted a new pic. Didn't realize i looked so bad looking at it now, Lemme know your thoughts. Will be looking at your blog for support and laughs
    xxxxx
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well how nice of u! N yes I am sure we are around the same age I'm 15. I love reading ur blog too! Oh n btw ur very supportive so thanks!(: maybee we could tlk more through emails? I would love to hear what crazy things uvehad to go through with the rentals is hard to find others around my age to tlk to most of the ppl on here are already moved out so no one is watching there everymove loke they watche are you know what I mean? Anyways if u would like to talk just email at brittney_at_brittney@yahoo.com or foreverana_sfp@yahoo.com xo stay strong! <3Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks sweetie! I doubt you ever look pregnant after you eat... unless it's a little food baby. lol. And have you read my blog? There is no such thing as TMI. :)) Stay strong, hun, I know you can!

    ReplyDelete