Saturday, June 25, 2011

Reasons

I will not eat
Bread -because i am allergic
Glutin free bread -because it makes me fat ,it has carbs ,it has more cals than regular bread,i cannot purge it
Ice cream-because it makes me sick and i'm alergic
Cheese-it gives me zits and makes me fat
Chocolate -makes me fat and give zits
I will not eat . I will not i will not i am strong
i don't want to be like this
i have controll
i am strong
It's my body and my choice
I have to live in it
they cannot threaten me
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

3 comments:

  1. Go, Echo, go!
    It is your body and your life.
    You are in control of it.
    Live the way you want to, and do not allow yourself to be influenced by others.
    You can do whatever you set your mind to. :)
    I hope you have had an amazing day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely your choice to do what you want with your body! You have the self-control and discipline to do this. You WILL lose weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great motivational speech!

    ReplyDelete