Monday, June 6, 2011

HELP

ok im asking 4 ur ladies help and advice
i really honestly don't feel like i'm strong enough to do this anymore. I love ana i do, but i can't do it sometimes and i want to because when i don't later on i freak out (JUST FREAK!!!!) . so how's a good way to hide food ?
and just not think about it in general? because the idea of staying fat and gaining more weight scares the crap outta me .
O i hate this ,i just hate it last year my weight went DOWN so FAST and then i got sick (only the lord noes with wat) and it shot back up and i'm still on pills 4 my jacked up organs.
so technically my body likes it when i don't eat.
I'm scared ana and ED are finally leaving me 2...

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, nice to virtually meet you :)
    I know how hard it is when food becomes an obsession... But I've found that the more I think about food, the more I'll want to eat and give in.
    I think you should try to distract yourself, to find another goal, focus on that and keep the food thing in the back of your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eowin is right. And just remember, if you DO feel a hunger pang, go ahead and eat something. Like an apple or some carrots. Just because you're obsessing over food doesn't mean you can't eat healthily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I dont remember the name of the movie. I think it was Little Girls in Pretty Boxes. It was a lifetime movie. But it was more about hiding your eating disorders from your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once hid a cake and some candy bars from myself by literally putting them in the laundry room where I couldn't see them. Out of sight, out of mind. It really worked. But yeah, try to stay busy. Get out of the house and take a walk if you can. Take up a hobby! That's a fantastic way to kill time inbetween meals (however long that may be for you). I blog and do arts and crafts. Somethin' to keep your hands busy. Also, I have an oral fixation which sometimes manifests itself in the form of food cravings, but chewing on inedible things like plastic straws or sucking on marbles helps me a lot. It's weird, I know. Just something to occupy your mouth too.

    ReplyDelete