Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A letter i would never send in a million years if the world depended on it

baby how do i say this ? i have feelings for you . Just like u said i would ,even if you were only kidding . Hun i love how you hold me and how your so warm against myself. I am always cold.
I wish everyones assumption about us being 'A Thing' was true, because you make me laugh and you respect me but you don't treat me like i'm made of glass. Baby you can get just as angry as me,even if its hurt not real anger and even though i don't know what to say,i do my best to make everything better. I get angry that someone made you sad.You held me n treated me like a girl even im my baggy,stained sweatshirt and jeans,hair up,face gross,fat as ever. You held me when i cried in my dress,looking my best.
But there is still her and still him. After all we're the same. Chasing the one's that got away.Stuborn as ever. If i believe in love i won't addmit it. I'm not good enough i know that but i like the way you make me feel,i hope you feel the same -echo

2 comments:

  1. You'll never know how he feels unless you send it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Camille .... life is short. Too short.
    When you're young everything is a big deal but when you grow older..you realize...it's not. :)

    ReplyDelete