Monday, June 20, 2011

Wardens Bullshit &midnight tears

Why do i even bother ? My mom hates me . Well thats exagerating a bit she thinks she loves me but she never has taken the time to KNOW ME. She only sees the parts she wants and anything she doesn't like she tries to edit out . She hates theater ,she hates my music she hates dancing as a career she pretty much hates everything that makes me feel happy. She only likes the facts that i wear what she want most of the time that i can do almost anything (decently) ,wow i pretty much try to please her. She says she likes my art but in the end she ends up being all "Oh thats really nice Ech,but this is how I  would do it if I where you "
Bullshit. Too ask a 14 year old what they're going to do with their life ..thats to much!!!!!!!! i don't even know what i want!
She's so afraid of everything and she wants me to be afraid to ,i think she hates me sometimes because i'm not afraid and i want to be out in the world,i'm not afraid to mess up all the time,i'm learning its ok to fall and get back up . Bullshit ,she doesn't care . She won't even listen

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's your life - you should know the best. :)
    And you're right, if you're afraid...don't become afraid either.
    She's you mom, of course she loves you, but sometimes it takes a little distance to know what our parents really tried to do for us, when we were kids. Don't worry, it'll get better with time.
    The power structure will switch as you get older. :) Stay true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you are going through all this stuff with your mom, Echo.
    *hugs*
    I know it is difficult, but I promise that things will get better with time.
    Do not give up on your mom.
    She loves you dearly, even if you cannot always see that.
    She may want the best for you, but in the end, it is your life, and you have to make the decisions that you think will benefit you the most.
    I hope you have an amazing day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete